Benefits of Home Care
As we age sometimes daily tasks can become difficult. Little things like cooking, cleaning and bathing can mean the difference between independent living and moving away from a comfortable, familiar home. All Seasons Home Healthcare can take care of all of these details allowing for a much higher quality of life as well as safety and peace of mind.
If you or a loved one need care please contact us. A client typically is referred to All Seasons Home Healthcare by Family, Friends, Physicians, Nursing Homes, Hospitals, Insurance Companies, and Caregivers when they can no-longer care for themselves on their own.
One of our major Goals is to provide comprehensive home care services to our clients by creating strong partnerships with clients’ healthcare teams and their families, because we believe that teamwork is the best way to ensure the best possible care.
Thank you for the care provided by your patient and lovely caregivers who have always showed up at all times in all circumstances. We were so happy that you always have coverage for us.. Your really are ALL SEASONS HOME HEALTHCARE because you never refused to show-up even during the heavy snow storms especially on the BLIZZARD DAY when we we needed you most. Thank you so much for your caring and dedication..”— Joanne C. Woburn, MA
What can All Seasons Home Healthcare offer you and your loved ones?
- We are committed to providing professional, ethical, and quality services
- We guarantee client satisfaction and genuine care about people.
- We are experienced in making in-home needs assessments to help clients determine their own requirements and assist them develop care plans.
- We have extensive knowledge of governmental and other programs that may assist clients with costs and/or provide services beyond our scope.
- We will make referrals on behalf of clients for other forms of assistance (with permission).
- We adapt our service delivery times to conform to our client’s needs and preferences.
- Our employees are covered by comprehensive liability insurance, have undergone criminal record checks, and are bonded.
- Our employees are not only qualified, but also are compassionate, dependable, and trustworthy individuals who respect privacy and maintain confidentiality.
- We relieve clients of the worry that can occur when hiring privately as we carefully screen, train, and inform our employees thoroughly.
- We handle any issues that surface such as scheduling difficulties, illness, shift cancellations, arranging for substitute workers, and providing continuous supervision.
- We have a strong background in client-centered service, case management, and care giving.
- We follow-up with our clients on a regular basis to assess service effectiveness and to make revisions that reflect changing needs and wishes.